Session 2:
In this session I talked to phoebe about my 4 concept posters. She offered some great advice on where I could take them next. She said that the message that I wanted to portray in which ever direction I was going to take it would have to be much clearer that it currently was. The ideas she liked and saw potential in were the history ones and the don’t forget your roots idea.
The talk with phoebe made me realise i need to go back to sketches as my ideas weren’t coming across as well i wanted them to.
After class I worked on more ideas and discovered that I wanted to focus on the history that the flag holds. I found more artist models that were more appropriate in the type of design style i wanted to take in rendering the ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment