Session 1:
In today’s class we got into groups and presented the work that we’ve been working on to each other. The other students liked the direction I was heading which was a good sign that it was making sense. I enjoy showing the other students my work as they always give me more ideas on where I could take it next.
I went to print the posters that I currently had worked on just to start looking how the colours worked on paper, the lady who printed them for me really like the ideas, so it was good to see that she understood them without having known the brief. 1 poster from each group was then presented to the rest of the class. This was so helpful for me as I got to hear what the teachers were saying about other students’ work, gave me a better idea of what it is they were looking at
No comments:
Post a Comment