Session 2:
In today’s class we shared the 2 thumbnails that we chose from the thumbnails that we worked on for homework. Looking at other people’s work was good as I saw other ways of approaching the flag topic.
We then did a random input exercise, we were put into group and were given a kitchen utensil TONGS, we then had to come up with words that can relate to it. We then were give an EGG BEATER we had to draw thumbnails with this. I really enjoy exercises such as this one as I learn to think outside of the box.
The discussion that followed which was about word and image was very helpful as I got to see how important word can be to an image.
After class I continued to think about the exercise we did in class, thinking about the different approaches we took in class made me move away from my initial ideas and made me think outside of the box. I then came up with the “don’t forget you roots” idea. The idea is quite to my initial ideas, I will continue looking at how I can portray this.
No comments:
Post a Comment